1 in stock
DescriptionSundari means “beautiful” in Nepali, and this bomber jacket, with its Tibetan print inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region, and trails-meets-town styling is certainly that, but it’s designed to do more than look good. Raglan sleeves sit comfortably under a pack, and the soft, smooth brushed French terry fabric is warm and wicking. Two zipped pockets keep your essentials secure. Wear it everywhere.
See it in Action
- Nepal inspired trims
- Tibetan print inspired by the lotus flowers found in paintings and tapestries of the Himalayan region is exclusive to Sherpa
- Raglan sleeves for increased mobility and off-shoulder seaming for comfort under a pack
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets secure essentials
- Includes our unique low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides
- Center back length: 29"
- 62% polyester / 33% rayon / 5% spandex brushed french terry
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner