1 in stock
The Pacsafe™ Stylesafe Anti-Theft Sling Backpack is both a dual-shoulder backpack and a single-shoulder sling, making it the perfect bag to go from work to night effortlessly. Stay organized and keep essentials like a 10-inch tablet secure with features like security hooks and RFID-blocking materials. Pack your day with peace of mind.
- Can be worn 2 different ways
- Fits a 10 inch tablet
- Hidden pocket
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys
- Pen loop
- RFIDsafe™ blocking pockets and material
- eXomesh Slashguard® - Lightweight slashguards are built into (and concealed in) the most commonly vulnerable areas of the bag, protecting your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft
- TurnNLock security hooks - The hook unfastens so that you can attach your bag to a secure fixture
- Carrysafe® slashguard strap - Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into the adjustable Carrysafe® straps
Secured zip tab & zip clip
Dimensions: 14.17 x 9.25 x 3.94 in | 36 x 23.5 x 10 cm
Weight: 0.72 lb | 0.33 kg
Volume: 6 L
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner