1 in stock
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- An abundance of shade - broad brim protects from both sun & rain
- Keeping cool - the HyperKewl™ Evaporative cooling material absorbs & slowly releases water through evaporation to help ‘super charge’ the body’s natural cooling process
- Guaranteed for life
- 3/4" mesh insert around the top provides extra ventilation
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Pocket in crown holds the insert and is made with mesh to help increase airflow for maximum evaporation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use
- Made in Canada
Under brim color: Khaki under brim is Olive. All other colors have the same under brim color as body of hat
Weight: 3.8oz / 108 grams
Fabric: Hat: 98% organic cotton; 2% spandex - lightweight, breathable, sueded for a soft touch & with some give for a comfort fit HyperKewl™ Evaporative Insert: 100% polyester mesh on the outside; interior is 53% polymer fibres; 47% cellulose fibres
Care: Remove HyperKewl™ insert before washing hat. Machine wash hat in cool water, delicate cycle or hand wash; Reshape & air-dry.
How to use your HyperKewl™ Evaporative Insert: Soak the insert in cold water for up to 5 minutes – insert into the Hat. The airflow through the mesh panel will start the evaporative cooling process. The cooling insert is expected to provide temperatures that are approx. 10 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit cooler than ambient temperature depending on airflow. It will not feel like an air-conditionner on your head – it will super charge the natural evaporation process to help you feel comfortable on the trail. High humidity will diminish the fabric’s ability to evaporate water.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner