Out of stock
One of Royal Robbins' core travel shirts, the Grid Cord is quick to dry, wrinkle resistant, and ultra easy to care for. Designed for performance with a smooth, soft finish, the Grid Cord is a durable necessity for your next road trip whether it's business or pleasure.
- Standard Fit
- Midweight, easy care layering piece built for travel
- Smooth hand and excellent warmth to weight ratio combined with quick dry performance
- Highly versatile – can wear on its own or layered over a tee
- Stretch fabric for increased comfort and range of motion
7 oz. 90% Polyester, 9% Nylon, 1% Spandex
Smooth finished fabric brings superior moisture management and quick dry properties to a heavier weight shirt. A touch of stretch for comfort.
ECO-CONSCIOUS FABRIC. ORGANIC AND/OR SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS TYPE OF FABRIC.
UPF PROTECTION. SUN PROTECTION. REDUCES YOUR SKIN’S UV RADIATION EXPOSURE SIGNIFICANTLY.
- WRINKLE RESISTANT. RESISTS WRINKLING, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR TRAVEL.
- STRETCH FOR RANGE OF MOTION. TWO-WAY AND FOUR-WAY STRETCH FABRICS ADD RANGE OF MOTION AND FLEXIBILITY.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner