Cotopaxi Men's Fuego Down Jacket Style F20496M64
The Fuego is our quintessential insulation layer.
It’s made with responsibly sourced, water-resistant 800-fill down, making it the lightweight down jacket we can’t seem to take off from fall through spring—we even take it camping in the summer. This versatility comes courtesy of its updated fit, toasty down insulation, and DWR-finished ripstop nylon shell. We also added elastic binding throughout, further sealing out the cold, and the assortment of stash pockets throughout provide space for all your essentials. Rounding out the Fuego is an adjustable drawcord at the hem and an updated zipper for silky operation in all conditions.
• Same F20 updated fit for improved mobility
• Elastic binding at hood, cuffs, and hem
• Adjustable drawcord waist
• Two interior stash pockets
• Zippered hand pockets
• Packs into interior pocket
• Shell: 20D giant-ripstop nylon with DWR finish
• Insulation: 800-fill responsibly sourced, water-resistant down
• Lining: 20D mini-ripstop nylon