1 in stock
This lightweight, broad-brimmed Nylamtium® Hat is Tilley's best seller in America, so they must be onto something. As a bonus, it also makes a great gift for anyone with a head.
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+, the maximum rating given
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front: 3 1/2" Back: 3 1/2" Sides: 2 1/2"
- Weighs 4 ounces / 113 grams
- Fabric made from 100% supplex nylon (Nylamtium®), mesh from 100% polyester
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.
If your new unaltered regular priced item doesn’t fit, bring it back. If the colour doesn’t suit you, bring it back. If the new item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll cheerfully exchange the item for one of the right size or colour within 30 days of the original purchase.
If the new unaltered regular priced item isn’t quite what you expected, we’ll refund the purchase price within 10 days of the original purchase when purchased at Adventure Clothing (receipt required). Sorry no refunds or exchanges on discounted sale merchandise.
We pride ourselves in partnering with the best travel companies and manufactures out there! That means if they don’t stand behind their product we won’t sell it. Please refer to their web pages for warranty explanation or email us and we will send you the link.
MAIL ORDER OR WEBSTORE
Policy remains the same but exchanges and refunds will be dated by your return shipping date so you are not effected by shipping delays. Customer is responsible for all costs to return items to the store.
Sean, Store Owner